Join the Gen. Nathanael Greene Homestead Association on December 14-15 from 1 am to 4 pm for their annual Christmas Open House located in the National Historic Landmark home of Maj. Gen. Nathanael Greene, George Washington’s most trusted general.
Proceeds to support the restoration of our 19th century well-house.
The Gift-shop will be open for all of your holiday shopping needs featuring Big Bear Trading Company as well as hot apple cider and cookies.
Readings of T’was the Night Before Christmas throughout both days.
- What: Christmas at Spell Hall
- Where: Gen. Nathanael Greene Homestead, 50 Taft St Coventry RI
- When: December 14-15 11:00 am-4:00 pm
Live Christmas music schedule;
- Saturday: Don Lurgio with Traditional Christmas and Celtic music throughout the day
- Sunday: The Seven Mile Rd Baptist Church Choir at 11:30.
Suggested Donation $8 Adults, $4 Children.